I now hold my own SimCity livestream show, visit www.twitch.tv/jordanmrichards :)

Thursday 14 March 2013

Our forums are here!

Hello everyone!

Check out our new forums! Why not register an account?
http://scjmr.blogspot.co.uk/p/forum.html

I spent a lot of time and effort to it, so I appreciate it. :)

Hello everyone! Welcome to a community of passionate, ambitious mayors, who all like to have fun! Feel free to discuss anything and everything related to SimCity here.

Want to be promoted to an ambassador mayor? Advertise this forum in your signature at any other forums you visit. Then message me with a link to that forum profile and I'll promote you.

Can't wait to see this place bursting with discussion.  :D

Thanks mayors! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not post a comment as feedback? I'd sure appreciate it.