I now hold my own SimCity livestream show, visit www.twitch.tv/jordanmrichards :)

Sunday 17 March 2013

The solution to an endless supply of water!

Ground gone dry? Desperate for water? The solution to an endless supply of water!

Hello mayors,

Just thought I'd post this quick tip. As it has helped me and my cities a lot.

Have you got to that point where your water pumps have taken the last drop from the ground? Have you got to that point where the tap icon keeps going yellow, explaining that the ground is going try?

Well I know I have, quite a few times and well, it's very annoying! But not as annoying, when you know the solution to getting, basically an endless supply of water.

The trick - SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT:

Yes, yes, yes, I said it. All that poop can be worth something.

Plop a sewage treatment plant. Then give it some time. Next open up the water data layer. You'll notice that there is a patch of water right where the sewage treatment plant is! Fresh clean water!

The reason of this is because, when the treatment plant, treats the sewage - it lets of fresh clean water into the ground. Because of this, you can easily just plop a water pump right next to it.

& There you have it, an endless supply of water. But bare in mind, you need to keep that plant going and enough people going to the toilet! Maybe some commercial curry shops near by will h... Anyway.

Thanks for reading!

The long way - waiting for rain

You could wait for it to rain, which does fill the ground back with water. But I don't think this is a reliable way to make sure that your cities water supply is under control. Unless of course, you had H.A.A.R.P in your city.

~JMR

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the water treatment plant should have been doing though is feed the treated water directly back into the water system instead of dumping it in the ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Great projects!
    I didn't do the blog hop!
    I know, I'm a slackard!
    I'm tempted though cause your stuff is so great! . I know something about this same information, to know you can click here


    water softener
    water filter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for water solutions in Calgary and this was really helpful thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. I know something information, to know you can click here

    munmun

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will you be doing another article on this subject?

    Amela
    Business water supply

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not post a comment as feedback? I'd sure appreciate it.