I now hold my own SimCity livestream show, visit www.twitch.tv/jordanmrichards :)

Thursday 7 March 2013

Can EA Servers handle the UK Launch?

Hello Mayors and wanna-be mayors who have yet to get into an actual server.

It is 00:22 and loads of people from the UK are now downloading / installing and connecting to the EA servers!

I was on the forum and I thought I'd add a bit of humor by rushing up a fail-drawn illustration  Well, lets just say... it worked.
I will be making more funny SimCity pictures in a few days, make out of that picture what you can & enjoy the humor!

Link to original forum thread: 

Post in the comments how you think the UK launch will go! :D

2 comments:

  1. I have only this to say: "Sim City servers are down. Attempting to reconnect."

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is, "Game is ready to play", All I hear is, "KILL EA KILL ALL FANBOIS DIE DIE"

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not post a comment as feedback? I'd sure appreciate it.