I now hold my own SimCity livestream show, visit www.twitch.tv/jordanmrichards :)

Thursday 28 March 2013

More fixes on the way!

Greetings mayors.
Just a short news update.

Many of us have been experiencing these many, horrific bugs. The worst of them being loss of work. When your city crashes and fails to process, or when a roll back happens, causing you to loose many hours of hard work.

Well keep your hopes up! SimCity senior producer Kip Katsarelis, just did an update on the official SimCity website on what state they are at, as far as fixes are concerned.

"Keep in mind, if you don’t see a particular fix present in an Update, this doesn’t mean we’re not working on it, or we’re not aware of it. Our team is constantly getting reports about the top issues being raised and this is helping us prioritize what we need to address."
said Kip as he emphises how hard the team are working.

Kip also mentions the team working hard, heads-down to bring cheetah speed and the leaderboards back as well as many other issues.

Want do you want most? I personally can't wait to see no more city crashes and loss of data.

I recommend you check it out, I read it just after experiencing loss of work myself. I found it refreshing to know that the team at EA are hard at work, right now. So go ahead, click here and refresh yourself, more fixes are soon to come!

This was just a short update, to let you know that more fixes are coming.

Thanks for reading mayors,
~JMR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not post a comment as feedback? I'd sure appreciate it.